8 weeks out and feeling a ton better. Pain is pretty much gone, replaced with what I can only call a weird or strange sensation. Still feels numb on outside of leg below the knee. Right quad is smaller than my left, hopefully riding my mountain bike will fix that. Have 110° of movement in knee now, still a little shallow on straightening my leg which I am working hard on in rehab. Ontario government only picks up rehab to week 8, have my assessment this week and will have to payout of pocket for anymore.
Walking more every day and doing my exercises as regularly as allows. I can tread water again and building up my time in the deep end, along with some lengths swimming.
I was active in martial arts presurgery. Surgeon has let me know if the knee lets go it will be at least a few surgeries to fix it, looks like yoga or tai chi may be in my future with much lower risk from either of them
Will be checking in from time to time as this was a great group with good support and ideas. Thank you for the time and energy everyone has given along the way,