TKR on the mend

@janmont, you will notice I moved a post of yours into your recovery thread so answers to your question won't derail the other member's thread you posted in.
 
My therapist in pt had me doing lunges and squats on a trx machine because I have weak glutes. It turns out that was the cause of my back and periformus issues from the first knee. After I finished pt this time, I started doing sessions with a trainer at the gym who is a former pt assistant and and understands the issues. He has me doing them with assistance and not many reps. At what stage has anyone else done lunges and squats? I admit they do bother my knees, but the glutes and back are better. It's a catch 22.
 
At what stage has anyone else done lunges and squats? I admit they do bother my knees, but the glutes and back are better.
I don't think it's necessary to do them at all.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom