Guest viewing is limited

Not long now! First thing Monday May 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing for the best luck for you! Think of all the little things you'll appreciate after this on the way to your future. And believe me, they stay out small and Good. Those were the best ice chips I ever had on becoming conscious! And it just got better after that. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
@MsFit1
Just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow. Warm wishes for a smooth, uneventful, pain-controlled surgery & recovery. Sending good vibes as we await your story.

Ellen
 
See you on the other side! You are going to soar!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®

Right anterior approach on April 15, 2014
 
@MsFit1 , can't believe it's time already, waiting to read you post op updates, you go girl!
 
I know I'm late to the party given the time difference, but still praying and sending positive energy your way for both of you! Good luck and God Speed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom