No X-ray damage so no knee replacement...am I crazy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dord, I wouldn't give up. It seems to me and many others that you are at a point that you should be eligible for a TKR, you just need to find the right doctor. I know it is frustrating and depressing to see a new doctor after you were hopeful this person would be the one to help you reclaim your life.

Have you done the score chart Josephine provided?
 
I agree---do not give up---you will find an OS who understands how much pain you have and how badly your lifestyle is suffering.

They are out there!
 
Go ahead and contact Dr. Duke's office and let them know your circumstances. His PA always listened really well to my questions and concerns and I'm sure they would not just dismiss you. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom