New to the forum, revision needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bill!
Back from the scan. Won't see my consultant until 21st Feb for results, but radiographer said given the state of it, they may have to do an MRI scan as well. I am a bit concerned about this...is it normal to have both? The waiting around is the worst thing. At least it's warm where you are, it's cold and damp here which doesn't help. Thanks for your good wishes. Hope you get a date soon.
 
Hi @mollyjump - not sure if it is normal but I would imagine if there is something that was not clear on the CT Scan they would want an MRI - I guess it is for the best and if it goes that way it will be due to wanting to give you the best of treatment.. Oh yes the waiting!! I sure do agree it is the worst thing about the whole episode.
Yes you're right - nice and warm here and sorry it's cold and damp for you and thanks so much for the good wishes as well!
 
@mollyjump I just want to say 'Hi' and welcome to you.
Everyone here is so very helpful.
All the best to you. Keep us posted on what you are doing.
 
@mollyjump Yes, the waiting is the worst part of the whole thing -- wait for this, wait for that . . . .

I didn't have to have all those scans. My surgeon took one look at my x-rays, said the medical equivalent of "Holy #@$%**!!!", and scheduled me for surgery. i still had to wait a while for the OR date, though.

Hang in there with us!

Peace and love to you.
 
Hi everyone. Found out today my surgeon has a very short waiting list, about 6 weeks, so hopefully I should be in fairly soon. I went to GPs today and got stronger painkillers. I asked about a blood test for metal in blood, and she said it would have to be consultant who ordered a test. I know my acetabular replacement was a zimmer?? but no idea which type. How would I find out? Hope you are all well today x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom