ulrich2000
junior member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2019
- Messages
- 23
- Age
- 61
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
Again, some of this might be provider dependent. Not all may offer the On-Q. Perhaps you can reach out and ask what blocks the anesthesia department uses now. Your surgeon probably knows. Don't wait 3 weeks. Maybe it will help put your mind at ease.
In my last month to 6 weeks pre-op I became very focused on strengthening my leg muscles and upper body, trying to eat heart healthy, and preparing mentally for the big event. I wish I found this forum earlier. The recovery guidelines put forth by the moderators are excellent!
In my last month to 6 weeks pre-op I became very focused on strengthening my leg muscles and upper body, trying to eat heart healthy, and preparing mentally for the big event. I wish I found this forum earlier. The recovery guidelines put forth by the moderators are excellent!
Only 5 weeks away now...
It is feeling real now!
Where has the time gone??? I've been so busy with life I just don't have much time to dwell on the upcoming surgery. Maybe that's a good thing? 