Guest viewing is limited

TKR New pain 9 weeks out!<

EMc, I’m happy to help. I’m glad you are progressing well! Pain at night in my case was lack of distraction and increased use of the knee during the day! I’m a terribly impatient person, and want to get better fast! I think I shot myself in the foot on this one! Keep doing well!

EMc, thank you!

I’m really sort of curious about what is causing the ‘fast and furious’ arthrofibrosis!
I will ask more questions and report back!
 
Well, if you ever find out, be sure you get nominated for a Nobel Prize or something because so far, nobody else has even come near discovering what causes it! :wink:
 
Well, if you ever find out, be sure you get nominated for a Nobel Prize or something because so far, nobody else has even come near discovering what causes it! :wink:

That would be nice. So far I’m floundering. I’m doing (not doing) everything in my power not to make a hot, irritated leg worse. I’m very discouraged
 
I am so sorry you are so discouraged.
:console2::console2:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom