I’m almost 4 weeks out now - I was given Tylenol-3 prescription which is Tylenol with Codeine when I was discharged on Day 2 and I stopped those on Day 4 except for bedtime for another few nights. I went to extra strength Tylenol only every 6 hours AND I iced for 16+ hours every day for the first week, down to 8 hours a day on second week.
I hated the constipation issues and vowed to get off as soon as possible. I found the pain to be far less than I was fearing. Obviously there’s pain when you move and stretch those damaged muscles but I relied on the ice almost totally - if I was sitting I was icing. Using one of those icing machines was wonderful - I’d sleep with it and even replace the ice in the middle of the night so it was almost continuous. And I’m walking without aids within 2 weeks.
Hopefully you will be able to manage similarly.