THR New Lease On Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well finished my first week back at work part time. I am really tired when I get home but it is good to get out of the house. I have even been sleeping a little better the last couple of nights. I am still taking the pain killers at night but at least I can go longer before I get woken up now if I could actually sleep past 5am lol. Tomorrow is my one month post-op anniversary and things are seeming to go good. I can go most of the day with just Tylenol but still need the Percocet at night. I have also noticed that since it has gotten colder out I seem to get more stiff. Sure wish I knew how to massage the muscles like my PT can lol. Thanks for all the response and encouragement it is great to read. It is hard dealing with some family members who think I should be doing more than I am.
 
I have also noticed that since it has gotten colder out I seem to get more stiff.
Yep, that happens all the time. Horrid, isn't it? Answer is a nice snuggly blankie and a hot water bottle to thaw you out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom