THR New here-with new hip!<

I do play things down because it's not nice to be a constant whinger!
It's not whinging! This recovery can be very frustrating - especially if you are an active person. Just keep reminding yourself that full recovery can take up to a year or more.

I'm glad you have a private physio you can work with. Make a list of the areas you would like to focus on.

Please keep us updated!

Good news! I'm happy it was helpful for better sleep. I became kind of a pillow hoarder in recovery and it's hard giving them up. It's been nice hearing from you and communicating again. Don't be a stranger here.
You're not a whiner either, so no worries there. We understand it all. :yes:
I hope you have a great rest of the week!
@S00zd

Morning all! Come back to say I'm feeling a lot better this week. Have used the pillow as leg support, swallowed the occasional paracetamol and managed to go back to the gym (gently!) as I wasn't really doing anything much more than walking and therefore losing flexibility. Things are a lot more comfortable now, I'm glad to say, so long may it last. Thank you once again for the support. x

@S00zd thanks for the update! So glad things are easing for you. Your flexibility will continue to increase and I am certain you will be back to full pace in the gym. Well done!

Great to hear things have eased off.:)
Hope today is a good day.:SUNsmile:

Great news! Thanks for taking time to share with us. I'm glad you're doing better.
Stay in touch and enjoy the week!
@S00zd

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mexicaliaguilas
Recent bookmarks
Back