SweetV
junior member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2022
- Messages
- 61
- Age
- 54
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Layla Thank you! It has been a lot tougher than the last one and have been trying really hard to make progress. Everything I am doing is irritating my SI joint and its painful. There have been some really hard days. I am walking and stopped using the cane but ended up going back to it when needed. I have been going through some other things personally, so I haven't been here to engage with others. I appreciate the constant check-in. 
@benne68 Thank you for the instructions. If I am posting from my computer, I can see all of the options and can highlight etc. Unfortunately, most of my replies have been from my phone and it doesn't allow me to just "reply".
*I am on my work computer and try and keep everything I do work-related.
I hope everyone is well.
Have a great day!
@benne68 Thank you for the instructions. If I am posting from my computer, I can see all of the options and can highlight etc. Unfortunately, most of my replies have been from my phone and it doesn't allow me to just "reply".
*I am on my work computer and try and keep everything I do work-related.
I hope everyone is well.
Have a great day!