Guest viewing is limited

THR My thigh muscle is too weak

This doesn’t sound like a surgical issue. See if your GP will order some physical therapy for you. Then do some research to find a therapist you relate well to and see what they say in their evaluation. This would be a good starting point to work on getting things resolved and you can always move on to other medical doctors if therapy is not a help.
 
My surgeon recommended an elliptical to rebuild some of the lost muscle. I did 15 mins last week in the lowest setting and my legs were jelly. I had to skip Friday because I still had DOMS (muscle soreness).

But I think Jamie's suggestion is better. Try to find a physical therapist that can directly assess your issues/work with you.
 
Coloring books ftw. I took one to the hospital with me.
 

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom