Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR My recovery thread.

Debbie -
Good luck on your surgery and i can't wait to read your posts on the "other side"!

Hugs,
Denise
 
Debbie,
Are you o.k. Thinking of you every day :) maybe if you are reading your posts, but are not up
To replying...your daughter could send us an up-date.
We miss you & hope you are doing well :kittykiss:
All my best to you,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
Hi Debbie, I'm so anxiously waiting to hear from you. I pray that you are doing OK. Please let us hear from you when you can. Hugs and prayers for you!!
 
Debbie - we haven't heard from you since your surgery - hope you are okay. Try and put up a post when you are up to it! Can't wait to hear how you did!

Hugs,
Denise
 
Hey friends, just wanted to let you know that I just talked to Debbie and her exact words were "tell them I did survive". She seems to be doing pretty good, but is having issues with not being able to take the pain meds, so therapy is really difficult for her. She is expecting to be in rehab until at least end of the week. She said to tell you all thanks for all the support and that she will hopefully post again soon.
 
Grammy,
Thank you for the up date :angel: to our Debbie, she get's her meds correct.
Diana :kittykiss:
 
So glad to hear You are alright. I had a problem getting my meds sorted as well. I'm 12 days post op now and I'm doing much better.
 
Grammy59,

Thanks for checking on Debbie! We were worried. I am glad that she has you as a friend! PT in rehab w/o Pain Meds! :yikes:

She is a brave lady. I wish hey could find something her body would tolerate.
 
Me too, Sonja. Therapy is hard enough if your pain is controlled and I know it's really tough if it's not. She said one of the PTs was trying to get more extension in her knees and although she was gentle, she manipulated her knee somehow and Debbie said it was Very painful. She said the therapist didn't do it again but today had been difficult. When I was in rehab, I had a meltdown about a week and a half after surgery. Hopefully, this is just a down day for her, too, and tomorrow will be much better.
 
Thank you Deb for the updates. If Debbie is having so much trouble, it is great she has you to check in on and support her. Did she stay at Kaiser for the rehab? Hope you are doing well too!
 
[Bonesmart.org] My recovery thread.
Grammy59, for updating us about Debbie. Please tell her we are all thinking of her, rooting for her, and waiting to hear from her as soon as she is able. And give her (((((((((((HUGs))))))))))) from all of us here at BoneSmart.
 
Thanks for the update Grammy59 - glad to hear that she came through the surgery OK and hope that she gets her pain under control

Send her our best wishes if you hear from her
 
Sending hugs your way debbie.
 
Please send her my best as well...i hope she is doing better with the pain control! Thank you for keeping us updated!

Hugs,
Denise
 
This is great news Deb! Thank you so much for the update. I trust you passed on to Debbie how much we have all been rooting for her progress!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom