Guest viewing is limited

THR My Recovery Journey

So glad to read your last post stating that you are going to avoid the risks of PT. Especially if you are seeing an uptick in Covid cases in your county.

So happy that your drainage has stopped, what a relief that must be! Enjoy your easy walks and your recovery. You are going to see some nice improvements as the days pass.
I remember with great fondness the days when I realized something was easier than just the day before. :yes!:
 
Hello Sweetpea and Happy Two Month Anniversary!
I hope you‘ve been doing well since we last heard from you a few weeks ago.
Please leave an update next time you are on the forum, we’d love to know how you’re doing.
Have a great week!
@Sweetpea39
 
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Hoping all is well, you’re out living life and enjoying the Summer.
All the best to you! :SUNsmile:
@Sweetpea39
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom