bibi
member
Hello Majella and welcome to Bonesmart!
You have come to the right place. One of the administrators will be along shortly to welcome you. I have found this site to be valuable and the support is great!
I had an MUA a few weeks after my tkr. Let's just say I wished I had found bonesmart back then. I would recommend asking for a second opinion on the MUA. From my own experience and from what I have read from other posts quite a few times a MUA is unnecessary. I think your ROM is good!
You have come to the right place. One of the administrators will be along shortly to welcome you. I have found this site to be valuable and the support is great!
I had an MUA a few weeks after my tkr. Let's just say I wished I had found bonesmart back then. I would recommend asking for a second opinion on the MUA. From my own experience and from what I have read from other posts quite a few times a MUA is unnecessary. I think your ROM is good!
United States
my bend was at 108 two days before the procedure so I called the OS and said I wanted to wait. However now my other knee (which is also bone on bone) started to hurt so bad the other day that I'm limping badly and had to put my knee brace on! I have a Dr. appt next week so I'm sure the OS will suggest surgery. I was hoping for a cortisone injection but then I would have to wait 3 more months for the TKA.
! I'm just not sure if I'm mentally ready for another surgery.
and still have pain when I walk (mostly stiffness kind of pain) so I'm kind of limping! how long will this last? has anyone here experience this? 

![[Bonesmart.org] My new knee journey [Bonesmart.org] My new knee journey](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/43/43779-ba4e96fd40ae432ab38448d81a226321.jpg?hash=uk6W_UCuQy)