Bilateral THR My New Hips Are Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you are doing wonderfully getting back to work! Im impressed :thumb: Im sure you will adjust quickly to working, you are a Super Bi-Lat:biggrin:
 
Hey Jen,

Glad you had a good commute to work. Sorry on the chair sitting, I still get some aches it's improved significantly just not perfect. I'm sure it will go away eventually.

Wow the week has flown by, hope you are fabulous I'm sure tired?

Lots of love,

xxooxx
 
Jen,

I carry a pillow in my car and use it whenever I find there are hard chairs I need to sit on. Hang in there, should get easier. Know what you mean about the back tightening up...but overall sounds like you are doing well.
 
Hi Jen

I know so well what it feels like going back to work... Hard labour sometimes just sitting in an office chair.

I keep an ice pack in the freezer at work and a hot water bottle in the office as well and find even after five months if I sit too long I am stiff.

So you are doing the best you can, maybe a heat pack will help?

Enjoy your weekend :)
 
Hi Jen,
Congrats on getting back to work! And your trek to and fro sounds formadible. I would be challenged by the daily commute itself! I keep some gear at work too. Icepack, heating pad, pillow, Rx's. And you have 'twins' to care for. Am thinking mind energy drain will occur at times as well. It surprises me how many 'holes' are in my memory. Be gentle with yo self and use that stick if you need to!
 
Hi, Jen....how are things going? Is the "work grind" getting any easier for you?
 
Hi Jen,
I was wondering how you were doing? Hope you can stop by and give us an update
cheers Sue - ozagility
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom