Bilateral THR My Bilateral THR Recovery

Sure , that sounds fine. How does BLHR RECOVETY …. or open to suggestions
 
I added my word "My" and spelled out bilateral (for those who don't know what the B stands for :wink: ).

Hope that's okay with you, @Robert M.
 
Hope you are doing well @Robert M
I’m finally home after my surgery and thought I’d check in on my fellow double hippie.
Sending you healing wishes
 
@Robert M , where did you have your bilateral surgery? I’m having a hard time finding someone to do that for me, and I don’t mind traveling to find the right Surgeon! @Robert M
 
Happy One Month Anniversary!
I hope you're doing well, Robert. Enjoy the weekend! :SUNsmile:
@Robert M
 
Thanks so much !!! Apologies for not checking in sooner . Had family members come “to help out “ the last few weeks, but my recovery has been so amazing there wasnt much for them to do!!
Pretty much ditched my walker and cane after 2 weeks as i was able to walk on my own. Walking on my own has been a progression, i feel like i make a bit of progress each day, from a comfortability standpoint . Started out w a little limp but looks and feels like its subsided. No pain, however , if i do alot of walking , bending, just general tasks around the house, occasionally get a bit of muscle soreness, which ive been familiar with most of my life. I pay attention to my walking gate, sometimes its easy to slip into presurgery mode. Heel strike walking method has worked well . Gaining strength, mobility and confidence every day. Will add tho, morning stiffness a few minutes to walk off.
All in all , elated w how i feel!!


A few side notes: my appetite has gone thru the roof… starting to gain some weight back , which im very pleased about.

Been able to take our dogs on walks on leash without cane or walker, 1.5-2m usually. My big dog weighs 110lbs . Hes been so perceptive to my condition and knows im getting better, very much more playful w me

Well , thats my update . Gona respond to some peeps .
Wishing eveyone in recovery a speedy and total recovery , and a thank you to the moderators that provide so much info and support!!
 
What a wonderful and uplifting post, Robert!
Thanks so much for sharing. Happy for you that you’re doing so well.
Have a great week and enjoy! :)
@Robert M
 
Thank you, Layla ! Hope your week goes splendid
 
Delighted for you @Robert M. Your update has made my day. You have made such amazing progress in such a short time. More strength and power to you :wowspring:
 
Thank you!!! Very grateful for my progress…. And grateful that i found Bonesmart before surgery!! All the great info here helped me immensely, both physically n mentally
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Hope you're still doing well and I wish you a great Summer 2024!
@Robert M
 
Back
Top Bottom