Guest viewing is limited

THR My 5 month post op

Happy Three Month Anniversary!
We miss hearing from you. I hope all is well and you're enjoying your progress.
Leave an update next time you stop by, we'd love to hear what's new with you.
Have a wonderful week!
@Gretelin
 
Ditto from last month...only Happy FOUR Month Anniversary:xmark:
Miss our friend, Gretelin. :bawl:
I hope all is well and you’re back enjoying life. :friends:
@Gretelin
 
:hi:
@Gretelin
Good to see you posting and hear you are doing well!
Everyone is having to slow it down and adjust to the social distancing protocols in effect.
Will make us certainly more appreciative of the little things when we finally get back to normal.
Hopefully everyone will carry lessons about hygiene and how to care for each other as a community.

Do be careful with your up and downing :) :-) (:

Have a great week, friend.
 
I feel great. Im not walking with a cructh or a cane. Little by little getting back on my feet. Im taking a boxing class everyday at 10am while we are facing these difficult times being home in quarantine. Of couse I cant do all the exercises,like burpees, push up etc. I cant bend down and go on the floor so quickly like they do. Im taking it slow, one step at a time. I miss you all very much. Please Stay Safe Stay Home. May God Bless every single one of you.
 
Hi @Gretelin - It's good to hear that you are doing so well. Thank you for the update.

I've merged your newest update thread with your previous recovery thread, because it is still part of your recovery story, and we do prefer people to have only one recovery thread.

Best wishes for continued improvement.
 
Hey Gretelin...it’s so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by.
It sounds like you’re doing really well. Just think it’s going to get even better. :yay:
A belated Happy Five Month Anniversary to you.
Be safe, stay well and have a Happy Easter!
@Gretelin
 
@Gretelin :wave: So glad to find your update and you sound good! You are increasing your activities, too. That's the best part, or at least it's in the top 5.
Wishing you continued progress.. stay safe.
 
Hello,to all my bone family out here,especially my hippy pals.
I'm glad to be back in this Forum. Since 2019. I would love to encourage everyone that's going to do a procedure, either knee or hip,not to be scare at all. Even though I canceled my surgery a couple of times, please don't be scared.
Find the right doctor,the one that has done many surgeries throughout the year. Also, you won't regret it. It was the best decision I have ever made.

No more pain,and I can walk again. It saved my life. Do it, do it don't think about it. Find a good surgeon and Go For It. My Bestest Wishes to all of you. My regard to Mojo333
God Bless All of my Boney Fam!!
 
:wave: Hello, old hippy pal @Gretelin
So nice to see you come back and let us know you are doing well.:yahoo:
Also for encouraging folks who are nervous about THR.

I am glad you are happy to have your life back and I certainly am too.
Hope your weekend is bright:SUNsmile:
 
Back
Top Bottom