ritabell
member
I am sure your sleep will improve and you can stop worrying about this aspect of your recovery because worry seems to occupy most of our post surgical time. Once I get comfortable with the pillow between my legs, I find I tend not to move at all until a necessary bathroom visit , which surprises me since I'm normally a toss and turner.
I hate looking at my 2 hip replacements. I looked for the first post op and then not again. I was sorry I saw how large the actual prosthetic is and worried how the heck it was going to fit it that space and through that tiny incision!!!!! It truly is a miracle but I feel "non-hippies" underestimate what you go through and how long it takes. As someone said above, it really is a life changing journey filled with ups and downs that you have to be there to appreciate That's why we're on bonesmart!
I hate looking at my 2 hip replacements. I looked for the first post op and then not again. I was sorry I saw how large the actual prosthetic is and worried how the heck it was going to fit it that space and through that tiny incision!!!!! It truly is a miracle but I feel "non-hippies" underestimate what you go through and how long it takes. As someone said above, it really is a life changing journey filled with ups and downs that you have to be there to appreciate That's why we're on bonesmart!
United States
This healing business
is slow work. Hope you had a happy holiday. You have much to look forward to in the new year with your new hip.
and wish you a Happy Two Month Anniversary! How are you doing? We'd love to hear about your progress if you have a minute next time you're on the forum.