MUA MUA 23rd July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think it's strange anyone would expect us to remember what was said to us in recovery. We may be awake, but we still have a lot of drugs on board. Perhaps he was saying the adhesions were at 100.
 
:shrug: Well, what chance do you stand when he gives two totally different reports like that!
 
I'll definitely ask him about it on Thurs. when I have my next appointment! Off to the CPM machine, then ice! :whistle:
 
Tough as usual! I don't mind the stretching, I've always liked the feel of stretching out my muscles (did the splits in my previous life, lol) But the other stuff he does isn't fun at all! The pushing it down & forcing it to bend that is a whole different story. 3 more weeks of PT 3 times a week & then maybe done with it! Last week he heated it, then bent it like crazy -- 1 week after the MUA, then bent it some more. He said next week I'll be riding the bike, bending, heating, bending, biking, bending & then icing. I said,"I guess I won't be having any gentle stretches!" He replied, "Nope!" A few minutes later he mentioned that it is still swollen after the MUA. Really!!??!! I have to stick with this PT group as it's the only one my insurance will use. :gaah:
 
Lori, there was a phrase that became all the rage about a decade or two ago: "What part of no don't you understand?" Well I hope you're getting results that you're happy with because the chorus on here has been hoping you'd set some limits with PT. It's your knee, after all. But, apparently you trust them. Time will tell. I'm just glad it isn't me. One pushy PT pretty much soured me on that for life.
 
I echo Mary's comments. To be honest, you could do all that on your own.

But I won't keep repeating myself ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom