MRI and CT....My Dr said I dont need it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a knee replaced in 2012 & the other replacedin 2013. Didn't do an MRI or a CT Scan. While I'm not a dr (nor do I play one on TV), my Xrays were pretty easy to read. Those knees were a mess.

My R knee is going to be 2 years old in Jan and my left knee will be having it's 1 yr in Jan.

I feel terrific.
 
Happy birthday to your knees.:dancy: My left knee will also be 1yr old this Jan. Very exciting to have a great knee in place.
 
Great report!!!! So happy to hear you're doing well!!!
 
Hi Wyrdachs, Thanks for your response....and I'm echoing Leejaa Happy Birthday to your two new knees :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom