Guest viewing is limited

THR Millie's recovery thread

Hi @millie4162
I'm sorry as I'm sure the days and weeks drag on, but thankfully all the while you're healing. All one has to do is look at the photos to be reminded of why this journey may be a little longer than you anticipated. I hope you're able to find enough to do to occupy your days as your body heals. Stop by whenever you want company, we'll be here.
Wishing you a peaceful Sunday and week!
 
It's your Three Month Anniversary, Millie.
I hope things are going well for you and you're able to get out for a change of scenery this weekend. Leave us an update if you're feeling up to it. We care and would love to hear how you've been lately.
Hugs and best wishes coming your way. :wave:
@millie4162
 
:flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile: Yes...happy 3 month hipversary.
Hope all is going well and improving.
Have a sweet weekend.
 
Sorry a bit late. I’m still struggling my leg is still broken so only on partial weight bearing still. My hip is feeling great but my leg and ankle isn’t great. So I’m still sat on my bottom hoping for healing soon. X
 
Boy, what a tough thing to go through. But you will! Someday hopefully you can look back at this event and maybe chuckle about it.
Wishing the very best for you and the very best outcome. :flwrysmile:
 
I'm sorry, Millie. I'm sure you're bored and tired of it all, but that poor leg has been through a war and it's healing, it's just going to take time. Hang in there and come and visit us once in awhile. We like hearing from you and we care.
Sending hugs and best wishes for brighter days soon. :friends:
@millie4162
 
I, too, want to send healing hugs your way.
Keep the faith @millie4162 :friends:
 
Decided to go for a day out on Sunday. National Pet Show. Hoping to see lots of furry babies. I now have 6 and we are thinking Mabel may be pregnant
 
Oh, how fun, @millie4162 :) :-) (:
I forgot what kind of pets you have, but SIX plus....how many do you think she would have?

I do hope you enjoy some distraction this weekend...just BE CAREFUL....no falling:no-fin:
Hope you have fun.
 
Hi @millie4162
I'm happy to hear you're planning a day out on Sunday. It sounds like you'll thoroughly enjoy the National Pet Show having six fur babies of your own. Please be careful navigating the venue, may be tricky and exhausting in your condition.
Stay safe, enjoy your outing and let us know how it goes.
Happy Saturday! :)
 
I had a lovely time at the Pet show and met Bob the street cat and his owner James. Such an inspiring chap.
I went and got my nails done on Monday so am starting to feel a bit more human.
Tuesday I went to see my hip man. They tried to put me in with a member of his team but I insisted on seeing the man himself.
He said my hip looked great but he couldn’t examine me because of my broken leg. He said the more walking I could do the better but not to over do things. As I have fibromyalgia if I do too much I will end up in pain. I am seeing him again in 3 months.
I have treated myself to some Smart Crutches and getting used to them slowly. My aim for this week is to be able to walk to my car and go pick up my granddaughter. Well today I am going at 1pm to do just that so I am pleased with myself
 
:hi: Glad all Iis well on the hip front!
Those crutches look splendid.
Love to know how they work out for you.
Continued best wishes for speedy healing, friend.:loveshwr:
 
Good to hear you enjoyed the pet show and a manicure. Normal things that help us feel like we're part of the world again make such a difference early on while we're feeling somewhat incapacitated.

Great news that all is looking well with your hip. Good luck and stay safe as you adjust to the new crutches. I hope you were able to meet your goal of picking up your granddaughter yesterday and shared some special time with her.
Happy Friday....have a great weekend!
@millie4162
 
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you're doing well, Millie. We haven't heard from you in a few weeks.
Let us know how it's going when you have time.
Wishing you a good week!
@millie4162
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom