midouri
member
Hi all,
Just thought I’d give an update to help any recovering patients!!! You’ll see from my posts I’ve had two successful hips done with very little physio. I’m now at 8 months since the second op. I am pain free..... I attribute this fully to doing nothing hardly. Just resting. I followed all the advice on here... I’m lazy by nature lol. I have been meaning to get back to Pilates but still haven’t gone back so I’m literally doing nothing and am pain free with successful surgeries.
Hope Josephine, Mojo, Layla and all the nice ladies on here are well... thanks for being an amazing support, don’t know what I would’ve done without bone smart and can honestly say my great recovery has been down to you guys xx
Just thought I’d give an update to help any recovering patients!!! You’ll see from my posts I’ve had two successful hips done with very little physio. I’m now at 8 months since the second op. I am pain free..... I attribute this fully to doing nothing hardly. Just resting. I followed all the advice on here... I’m lazy by nature lol. I have been meaning to get back to Pilates but still haven’t gone back so I’m literally doing nothing and am pain free with successful surgeries.
Hope Josephine, Mojo, Layla and all the nice ladies on here are well... thanks for being an amazing support, don’t know what I would’ve done without bone smart and can honestly say my great recovery has been down to you guys xx
United Kingdom

