Mamie
SENIOR
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2020
- Messages
- 235
- Age
- 79
- Location
- Hansville, Washington
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi Jamie
Dr. Sinha or his office have not reached out. It’s okay as I have resigned myself to getting where I need to be alone but with my husband and this extraordinary group. My ROM I feel is coming along and PT is not being mean to me. The theory here makes perfect sense. Do you know that old saying...you get more with honey than vinegar? It’s very true. My knee is responding better with kindness I’ve allowed my knee/leg all the resting time it needs and demands. My mood is better as my emotional stress. Talking to others and allowing myself time is paying off.
These surgeons that do not tell you everything upfront are guilty of so much that happens to patients. They didn’t tell me about retention, I had no idea that I would go through this much depression because I’ve always been a fighter in my life but why don’t they tell patients of the possibilities?
I’ve learned it here and with my own experience. I’ve taken the backbone of what I’ve learned from here applying it to my life and through the help of the others beginning to see my way out of this fog. I’ve never been through much in my life except early on, you didn’t tell me a lot. I’ve had tougher times in my life but this surgery is up there for mentally, emotionally, and physically beating you up especially when you have no clue those issues are coming. I still can’t figure out why I have depression or and emotional rollercoaster. I’m not like that.
Dr. Sinha or his office have not reached out. It’s okay as I have resigned myself to getting where I need to be alone but with my husband and this extraordinary group. My ROM I feel is coming along and PT is not being mean to me. The theory here makes perfect sense. Do you know that old saying...you get more with honey than vinegar? It’s very true. My knee is responding better with kindness I’ve allowed my knee/leg all the resting time it needs and demands. My mood is better as my emotional stress. Talking to others and allowing myself time is paying off.
These surgeons that do not tell you everything upfront are guilty of so much that happens to patients. They didn’t tell me about retention, I had no idea that I would go through this much depression because I’ve always been a fighter in my life but why don’t they tell patients of the possibilities?
I’ve learned it here and with my own experience. I’ve taken the backbone of what I’ve learned from here applying it to my life and through the help of the others beginning to see my way out of this fog. I’ve never been through much in my life except early on, you didn’t tell me a lot. I’ve had tougher times in my life but this surgery is up there for mentally, emotionally, and physically beating you up especially when you have no clue those issues are coming. I still can’t figure out why I have depression or and emotional rollercoaster. I’m not like that.
