THR made it to the bright side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your progress. Let us know when you get your surgery date. Take care.
 
4 months post op
Hello Smarties!
Hip feels good, I finally feel like I'm over the hump! Some tenderness still in upper outer thigh and glutes. My inner thigh/knee still causing me trouble when going up or down stairs, I have been using a foam roller to work out some of the tension in my quads and hamstrings, seems to be helping. Able to walk without a cane solidly on op leg, but I still have a major limp as Hip2 is very cranky and waiting for a surgery date. Using a cane to support non-op leg for now until it gets fixed up.
Patience, patience, patience :chillpill:
 
Glad you THR is doing well, hope you get a date for your left sooner rather than later. The tenderness will resolve over time, it can take up to a year to heal 100%.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom