Guest viewing is limited

THR LuvDisney’s recovery journey

Hi @LuvDisney
I‘m sorry you’re struggling with issues and uncertainty. Please keep us posted as you learn the results of your next MRI. Wishing you answers, relief and comfort as you wait.
I hope today is a good one! :)
 
Hey all! My MRI isn’t until the coming Friday (the 13th :nah:) my pain did go away sometime between going to bed Thursday night and waking up Friday morning. I was shocked to say the least but thankful! I’ve been able to work 3 nights with one more to go tonight. Then one day off, 2 more nights, my MRI and then the weekend off work. I hate that I’ll have to wait till the following week to get the results but hopefully it will give some answers. Unfortunately we weren’t able to do the MRI while I was in pain but hopefully it still shows something that can be helpful in figuring this out.
 
Best Wishes for Friday. I hope you remain pain-free and find it’s something that can be easily resolved bringing you permanent relief. Please keep us posted.
Enjoy your day off! :SUNsmile:
@LuvDisney
 
Hi @LuvDisney
I hope this MRI gives you definitive diagnostic answers and leads to a solution...
I'm sorry that there will be another wait... sending good mojo your way, friend.
 
Thinking of you @LuvDisney Waiting and uncertainty are truly hard to contend with. I hope you can get a definitive answer from your MRI Friday. Hope you have some relaxing plans for the weekend,
 
So I finally had my MRI yesterday. I got there early and parking for once wasn’t an issue. Checked in a good half hour before my appointment time and was called back right away. He says should be about 40-45 minutes. I said, I thought it was supposed to be an hour, it was last time? He said that it takes longer because of the metal resistance but should be 40-45min. So into the machine I go and then it’s done.. right around 40 minutes. I leave the hospital and go get some lunch. Heading back to my apartment and I get a phone call. They say the doctor reviewed them and they need more scans. They ask when I can be there? I said, how’s a half hour? So I head back, parking again is easy (shocking!) and go to check in. They take me right back again and say they want some more scans of the left side and some of the right to compare. So another 40ish minutes of MRI time is done... now I wait for the results.
 
Sorry you had to experience the return trip, additional scans and waiting period. I hope you receive good news along with a diagnosis and easy solution to end these painful episodes you’ve dealt with. Please keep us posted.
Enjoy the weekend!
@LuvDisney
 
@Layla i didn’t mind the return trip. Thankfully I tolerate the MRI without issue. I’m just praying something is seen to give some answers. I’m hoping I hear something Monday. I knew with a Friday MRI I’d at least have to wait till then. I am thankful they called right away so I could at least go back for the same day.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom