Guest viewing is limited

THR Lucy's Recovery

Four months! Wow, can't believe it @Layla. Feeling a little more pain when these UK storms are heading in. But nothing a couple of aspirin can't take care of. And nothing could touch the pain before my surgery, so I'm not complaining.
 
Happy Five Month Anniversary!
I hope you continue to enjoy your recovery and the progress you’re making with your new hip. Spring is on its way. I hope yours is a happy one! :flwrysmile:
@HipLucy
 
Thanks @Layla. I'm hurting a little bit more now that I'm back in the U.S., but maybe that's because I've ditched the cane and it's much hillier here in D.C. than in London. I was so ready to go back to my office, but now we're working from home. And no church services in D.C. it's a lot like postsurgery days, but thankfully without all the restrictions and intense pain, and I do go out in the sunshine a lot and enjoy the spring flowers. And yay, no more stutter steps.
 
Nice to hear that you are enjoying the sunshine and spring flowers. Spring is just thinking of appearing in upstate NY but I did see some daffodil greens poking their heads out near a building in the city where it must be a bit warmer than my house. My daffodils are still safely sleeping.

Hills are a challenge to new hips or at least they have been for me. It will all smooth out and its quite wonderful that you do not need the cane any longer.

I hope you have a peaceful Sunday.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom