Jo Wo
senior
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2021
- Messages
- 411
- Age
- 69
- Location
- Long Island NY USA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I have to tell myself "Don't be stupid!" several times a day @Sisterpat
United States
United States
I have 4 refillable ice packs. 2 I fill with a mixture of water and alcohol and the fresh to a nice cold soft slush and can be refrozen over and over. The other two I fill with water and ice as need.Thanks Jan, I have heard the peas work well too.I have so many freezable gel packs, I even made a few with alcohol, water, and water absorbing beads....
United StatesHey JoI have to tell myself "Don't be stupid!" several times a day @Sisterpat
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States@Jo Wo , I think you'll find that zero degree heel rest very uncomfortable. It really isn't necessary to keep your knee completely straight while you're in bed and your final degree of extension won't be compromised if you allow your knee to bend a little, especially while you're elevating your leg."I have a zero degree knee heel rest foam block coming home with me. need to use for a total of 5 hours a day.
United States
United States
United States
United StatesMorning JoDAY30: Yesterday I did 6 sit to stands without using my arms. I think functionally am doing well, but my mental frustration has me a bit down. I wish I could spend more time doing normal activities even sitting at my desk. I am running out of tv distractions despite numerous streaming apps. I did some bedside watercolor on the walker tray. I will try to do more of that today, it's the best distraction.
Today will be my last day on aspirin anticlot therapy. I think I can take ibuprofen alternating with tylenol tomorrow. Maybe alternate every 4 hours. Has anyone else done this?
United States
United States
United States
DAY30: I wish I could spend more time doing normal activities even sitting at my desk