lovetocookandsew
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2013
- Messages
- 6,176
- Age
- 70
- Location
- Northern California
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I finally decided to try to see if I can get in and out of our bathtub again. In cold weather I love a nice hot bath, so wanted to try to get in and out. I had hubby stand by while I gave it a dry run (literally a dry run-dry tub and fully clothed-lol) I was pretty sure getting in and sitting down would be easy; I was just worried about standing back up and getting out. But, it turned out to be pretty easy for me, so now I can once again enjoy a nice long soak whenever I want.
If I hadn't been able to do it, we were going to buy a hot tub with steps for our deck so I could at least use that. But my preference is the tub, a nice book, an iced tea and a long soak. 
If I hadn't been able to do it, we were going to buy a hot tub with steps for our deck so I could at least use that. But my preference is the tub, a nice book, an iced tea and a long soak.


) but way too many knee bending exercises. My surgeon was big on pool “therapy”.