Guest viewing is limited

Lots to absorb-know everyone's different..but in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I am sure some anxiety is setting in." lol, some would be awesone,, I'm freaking' LOL
Keep pain controlled. I stayed on pain meds for over two months, gradually decreasing strength and quantity. Hope to be hearing from you. Prayers offered for your healthy recovery. : )


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum caloparke
Thanks soooooooooo much for the posting
 
Good luck Dobichons and Caloparker wishing you both an uneventful recovery!
 
Tomorrow.....yay! I get to be first at 7:30am. Probably best to catch me before I'm fully awake. ; )


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum caloparker4/21/14
 
My pleasure.. you can go first: ) LOL
flipping out here...
CALO, wishing you a no hitch surgery, no pain and a speedy recovery..
wanna hold hands/nose and jump into the pool?
Linda
 
@Dosbichons and @Caloparker You will both be in my thoughts tomorrow. Lets us know how you are doing as soon as you can. I often worry about people who post on here until their surgery and then we never hear from them again. It is really sad.
 
I'm definitely posting after my surgery. I feel that I need to pay it forward for everyone who reached back a hand for me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom