Guest viewing is limited

TKR looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clipless I am glad I'm not alone with the stalled flexion/over doing it. And of course we will support whatever you choose @sirj i know there are stories on here about MUA. Read others' experiences, but know that you are different and your results may be different than others. Do what you think will be best for you.


LTKR. October 27th 2014

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I would be interested in hearing more of what the OS had to say and why.

Many look at an MUA as a setback or a defeat, but some do need one to clear the way for better progress.

Before anybody does anything, I would get a second opinion.

An MUA will cause some stiffness and renewed swelling, but after those subside, you should be able to move forward, if that does help the situation, but look for a second opinion first.
 
Good morning guys . Well on January 14 I had to MUA procedure done as nervous as I was I can honestly say the procedure, I believe went pretty well. My range of motion has increased and my pain has reduced a lot. The stiffness that I feel now I can say probably comes from the snow storms are we having here in New York. I know everybody heals differently and I was so afraid of the horror stories about this procedure. I'm taking it one day at a time and I hope that I do heal quickly.
 
I'm glad you feel the benefit from your MUA, @sirj .

There will be some soft tissue injury from the procedure, which may slow down your progress for a while. Just treat your knee gently until it gets over that. Don't go gangbusters on the exercise, just make steady progress.
 
Glad it helped!


LTKR. October 27th 2014

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom