Guest viewing is limited

THR LINDZ1975 in Recovery

Hi @LINDZ1975
Wow that's some service....district nurse coming after 9PM on a Sunday evening?!!
Hope the vein injury is healing well and you're feeling better about all.
Wishing you comfort and a peaceful weekend!
 
Yes I am partial weight bearing with crutches and getting out with my husband and my mum today my husband andy has taken me shopping at sainsbury near I where I live for a drink xx
 
Nice! Andy sounds like a keeper. Hope you're having fun with hubs and mum.
You're one month out now. Time sure flies.
Thanks for the update. Stay safe and have a great week!
@LINDZ1975
 
:hi:Glad to hear you will be getting out! Cabin fever sets in and though can be tiring...spending some time out of our convalescent home is good for the spirit.
Wishing you a Good Day!
 
:wave:@LINDZ1975
How have you been?
Wondering if all is going well on your recovery journey.
Hope you've just been so busy feeling better that you haven't been about much?
Give us an update when you can...
Hope you have a peaceful weekend!:yes:
 
Hi
I have a follow up appointment tomorrow to see if I can go back to work, and find out when i can drive again my vein is not healed yet and is still. Leaking a bit.

I am also going to ask my surgeon how he managed to cut the vein.
I am doing OK apart from the above.
 
Back
Top Bottom