gertie
post-grad
Oh, this energy drain! Compounded today by not enough sleep last night--woke early, not sure why, was about to drop off again when I heard a noise that sounded like something falling on the cat or the cat knocking something over, got up to investigate (still have no idea what I heard), my moving around activated the cat, and there went any more sleep! Was supposed to have lunch with a friend but just rescheduled to next week--not up for driving, sitting in a hard chair, and driving some more. I think a quiet, restful day is the right choice but I am sick of this--and just generally in an "I'm sick of recovery" mood. Things are slowly improving but oh, so slowly. In spite of having gone through this before I naively thought I'd be back to "normal" in August, ready to do all those summer things I'm missing out on but I don't see that happening. Grump, grump.
United States

this recovery is taking too long
oh this is my favorite
come on!!! Everyone join in, we'll have a ranting party for just a moment. Let our frustrations out, I'll go first. I want my house cleaned from my child and family staying here three years ago. There's still so much 

Or maybe FOR SALE? 

Just looking at my picture and imagining it is giving me the giggles, big time! They sure had tiny little waists in their dresses, didn't they?


