@brs0660 .... I know this must be very frustrating to you. Nerves can be sooooo slow to improve. I think your attitude to just go on with what you have for now and hope for the best is a good one. I'll be praying that you do see some improvements in the next year or so. Please continue to let us know how you're doing.
Greetings all. Everyone ready for the holidays? I wanted to let you know about my progress. After my second nerve study my surgeon sent me to a orthopedic doc that specializes in brachial plexis injuries. I saW him on Nov 5. He sent me for nerve study #3 I met with him on Dec 3 to review results. He instilled a Christmas glimmer of hope. I have reservation to the areas of the deltoid and triceps muscles. He wr
ill see me in six weeks to assess progress.
I also started occupational therapy to keep my hand and elbow pliant and ready to move. Such baby steps.
@brs0660 Barb, good to hear from you. Sounds like you are finally moving forward with all the nerve business. Fingers crossed for more progress. Please let us know how your followup appointment goes.
Gosh, this is GREAT news! I hope you have finally found someone who may be able to help you with your nerve problems. I'm hoping to continue to hear good news as you progress. Thanks for the update!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.