Guest viewing is limited

Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

My new knee 5/17/22. Post op day 4.
89725D7B-88CA-4601-9E15-7B1FE2E24F97.jpeg
 
Day 15 Post Op after I climbed the step stool ladder to change out the wreath above the fireplace for my wife.

Day 15 post op.jpg
 
Maybe 3 weeks post op
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    8DE49F34-F7D3-4EE2-9E90-632C607A68C2.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 203
14 days after TLKR , staples took out today
20210816_145805.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
20210806_084516.jpg

This was 2 weeks ago, when we discovered I had the allergic reaction to Dermabond. The pen marks are where the ER doc marked where my redness was when I arrived in the ER, and then my surgeon marked it the next day (it had improved markedly). Looks much better today, all the dried drainage is gone ( I should upload picture )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Left knee is medial unicompartmental, July 2018. The right is TKR, July 16, 2021.
20210825_060255.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
5 weeks plus. Incision looks good! Now let's have the inside follow suit...!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    20210831_121951.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 268
Back
Top Bottom