Guest viewing is limited

Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please


8 weeks
 
post op day 4

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    post op 4 days.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 296
Two week post op... before and after staples were removed

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please


[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
I am amazed at how well I’m doing. Still swelling and stiffness but only 5 weeks here in pic. I had a zipline closure and no staples. Yeah.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom