TKR Knee replacement post op issues

I am going into my fourth week and once I started reading all these posts about ROm I decided to follow the advise on this forum....I have not stretched, but I do walk. If it hurts I ice and elevate....I am not worrying anymore....it still hurts really bad but if is not that swollen I notice it is easier to do some daily activities...I am blessed to have this forum as my support system
 
Seems to be my everyday motto. lol!!
You really should be careful not to overdo too often. It’s going to happen occasionally, but you’re not doing yourself any favors overdoing too often. You could end up setting your recovery back, which will make the whole recovery longer.
 
Oh nice! We have a new member of the ODIC!

(Over did it club)
Seems to be my everyday motto. lol!!
I’ll tell you mine....not so much as over doing something but not doing something. I was a week or so post op, had to go to the bathroom very badly. Forgot to kick out my operative leg. I did my own MUA minus the anesthesia part lol
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom