Guest viewing is limited

Just found out I need a double hip replacement .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bostonboy ! Best of luck tomorrow and hope your recovery goes quickly and smoothly [emoji106]. I'm having my 1st hip replacement tomorrow also - right hip. Focusing on losing the pain and a great outcome. Gave up wine & ice cream for the last week so looking forward to enjoying both ASAP [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hey Boston boy, right hip in the 30th for me also. Good luck to us all :)
 
Best of luck to you on your surgery tomarrow, I had my LTHR on 3/24/17, you will do just fine !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck today hope all goes well. Look forward to hearing your update on "the other side"
Sam x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi, hope everything went well and that you are now relaxing. Let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it,
Diane
 
@Bostonboy you will notice I moved all the posts regarding your recovery to a new recovery thread for you. Here's a link to it - Bostonboy in recovery. Keep all your updates and questions on that thread so that we have a record and can advise you if needed. If you would like the thread title changed just give a shout!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom