THR Just a little better every day -- I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Stargazer , welcome back! Thanks for the update. I can't comment on your post surgery issues as I am not a medical expert. But what I can say is many hippies take over a year to fully recover. Some even longer. Things will continue to improve. Don't be a stranger!
 
Hi Stargazer,
I was happy to see the email alert that you had posted!
I'm glad you're doing so well in general, but I can certainly understand your concern about the "sensitive" issues. Have you discussed with your OS? A neurological workup might be in order.
 
@Stargazer, thank you for posting an update so that we noobies had the opportunity to read your report. How totally readable and entertaining and also very generous to share these very personal details. Probably, that will serve to help someone else in their recovery. Very best wishes to you and sincere thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom