Guest viewing is limited

July 1 LHop - Bilateral

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LHop - less than a week - can't wait to hear all about it!!!
I had my pre-op with the surgeon on Tuesday and the hospital yesterday. It's starting to get real...:scare: Every nurse that I saw said "you're getting both knees done at the same time, you're brave". Kind of funny.....or not.
 
Then you say yup and strong and I am going to get through this with the best attitude of all!!! I know I can do it and so can my other 2 stooges!!! LOLOLOL :rofsign:
 
Yep! How are you feeling @jbrooklyn? Getting excited? I'm working right up until the day of, trying to save my time off. My husband is planning a night out for us tomorrow, it will be the last one for a while.:loveshwr:
 
Hello all. My surgery, right knee, is July 6th. I live in Palm Desert, CA. Let's all keep in touch ok? I'm nervous and just hope I can be prepared. I work full time and haven't had much of a chance to do much to get ready, my pre open and class is this Tuesday.
 
Hi @boditty , why don't you create a new thread for your pre-op questions. Nervousness is normal, and I'm sure you have a ton of questions we can help you get answered to ease those anxious moments.
 
Two more days and a wake up! I'm weaning off all the ibuprofen and aspirin in prep for the surgery, and boy howdy my knees ache!
 
@LHop Can you take extra strength Tylenol? that is what I am taking now. It takes the edge off - not as good as Ibuprofen or Aleve but it sure helps!!! I am so excited for you to be on the other side and then all you have to do is heal (LOLOL - not to make it sound trivial - but you know what I mean). I can't wait too. 17 days for me!! when I joined this site it was well over 50 days - so I am getting there!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
 
Good luck for Wednesday, will be looking out for your recovery thread. My surgery is tomorrow so we'll be on the road to recovery together.
 
Believe it or not, my main concerns right now are the insurance/financial part of the surgery and recovery.......

When does the pre admission testing and stuff take place ? I don't recall when the Dr said that would be.
I'm scheduled for the "class" they give on prep and info. a few days before surgery.
 
I wish you the best @LHop for a great surgery and a great recovery. I will be looking for your post!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom