JoeGee
junior member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2020
- Messages
- 25
- Age
- 66
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
Thanks for the Birthday wishes, sorry I hadn't checked in for bit.
Hi Layla,
I guess it's a little over 3 months since the procedure. I'd say recovery is still ongoing. I'm doing fine I think, walking about 1.5 miles every day and also working out, so I'm getting around fine. Mobility is good - better than the other hip. Strength and flexibility are coming but not all the way there. Maybe 80% or a little better. Definitely get sore, but once I get moving again it's fine.
Honestly my shoulder hurts a lot more than my hip, I tweaked it a couple weeks ago. Icing it now. Man I am a wreck! Oh well.
Cheers everybody
Hi Layla,
I guess it's a little over 3 months since the procedure. I'd say recovery is still ongoing. I'm doing fine I think, walking about 1.5 miles every day and also working out, so I'm getting around fine. Mobility is good - better than the other hip. Strength and flexibility are coming but not all the way there. Maybe 80% or a little better. Definitely get sore, but once I get moving again it's fine.
Honestly my shoulder hurts a lot more than my hip, I tweaked it a couple weeks ago. Icing it now. Man I am a wreck! Oh well.
Cheers everybody