Guest viewing is limited

TKR Jan is on the other side

Work and rest seems to be the way forward doesn't it? Pretty boring but necessary!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Got in a very nice walk today-I think about 1.5 miles, maybe 2 round trip. It got into the 60's and it's sunny in New England. Little green buds are on some of the trees and wild spring onions are up. The song birds are coming back in droves and the maple trees are in flower. It's full on maple sugaring season. I am over the moon thinking about riding my bike, hikes, swimming, etc.
Reality check when I did a little light yard work yesterday. I have to lock my knee to walk uphill on uneven grassy areas and there is no spring in my step! It's quite an effort to make any progress. Downhill is a bit dicey as well. I feel like my quads are not going to control my joint. I can get around but have to concentrate, go slow and be a bit careful. Still, I'll take it. It's time for a spring emoiji, I think.
 
You're doing very well, considering that it's less than 3 months since you had your surgery.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom