It's almost time for #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Lauramacky

Welcome back! I'm sorry it's because you need another knee replacement, though.

If all goes to plan, I'll be having my second knee replacement just a few days after you, so we will be recovering together.

Best wishes! :flwrysmile:
 
I'm new to this site. Just read your thread.. GOOD LUCK TODAY
 
Good luck today with the surgery! Let us know how you are when you can. :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm confused on this app I think. Lol. I thought this was someone else's thread! Oh dear lol. I responded how I am doing in another thread. Let me flog copy and paste that


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ugh it won't copy but doing really well! Rom at 90 and going home today! Yay! Thank you for asking. I look forward to being on my computer. :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@tiredwife I won't! My hubby is making sure of that and I already learned from my previous knee . I'm in my CPM at home with ice now. Ahhhhhh


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Lauramacky My husband had a fairly easy recovery the first knee. This knee the pain is an issue, but despite that this knee has better ROM and feels more stable. The incision even looks better this time. Enjoy being home!
 
@tiredwife I'm so happy to be home! My hubby hung welcome home signs everywhere :). I'm in bed with my cpm and ice and I am so comfy! In-home therapy is already coming tomorrow. I'm site I won't be sayng I'm comfy then, lol. I hope your hubby's knee pain subsides soon. How long has it been? Pardon if I don't remember. It I'm on the ipad app and I can't see what I'm responding to when I'm typing.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Lauramacky His surgery was the 6th, then he discovered he could lift his leg the 8th and kept lifting it to show everyone, and did 2 PTs and practice stairs, and walked the whole length of the hall, and had a shower all in the same day. That night the pain started and hasn't gone down much since! It didn't help he had some bad 'narcotic jerks' and some were in his knee. PT Wednesday his ROM was 82 and 6 today his ROM was 90 and 4 even with it swollen. His ROM was 91 and 14 in the hospital before he overdid it. Just remember on the days you feel great don't overdo it. It is easy to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom