Guest viewing is limited

THR In recovery

Thank you everyone!!! :)

Iv just been laying around, thank goodness for Netflix (lol)

Watched the whole 7 seasons of shameless so far haha...

No hip pain really....just my knee....

Working on turning my knee and foot straight.....it feels like its taking forever....

Looking forward to my next follow up....

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
 
I found a National Geographic show... Something about Blue in the title. Tried for something to watch with a 5yo. I love it! (Except for the hungry predators catching the prey.) Our oceans are beautiful! And Netflix, when (not IF) you fall asleep.... 'rewind' (I am easily amused)
 
Hey @chasanne
Wondering how you're doing now that you've reached one month post op.
Let us know how your follow up appt went. Hopefully all is going well.
We'd love to offer support as you continue healing.
Warm wishes for a great weekend!!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom