Guest viewing is limited

THR I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glasgow has changed a tad since then my youngest is at uni there

Legin THR Sep 14
 
this is a pic of ticket stub from when I saw them in 1975
How wonderful! I know how you feel as I saw Buddy Holly live in Liverpool, March 28, 1958! I have an archive of newspaper and magazine cuttings here broken link removed: https://buddyhollyforum.co.uk/forums/daisys-buddy-holly-archive.47/
 
Good thing is (music stays with us. I was at Jamie Culums concert recently abb fab. He even told audience it was ok to.come to front to booogie. The man is pure genius and a nice guy as well

Legin THR Sep 14
 
:cheers:@Legin music therapy now theres a thing
 
Errrrr 16 gb of music and always on Spotify daughter like a lot of my stufff

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom