Hopeful7
junior member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2013
- Messages
- 34
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Jamie - you are absolutely right Jamie, it was too early for dancing at that stage and I did hurt for a few days after that.
@Hoppy Nanny - how are you doing, dear?! I hope things have gotten better for you!! Has your LLD improved?! I totally agree that it's a slow and steady process...we need to remember to just hang in there.
I am now at 8 weeks and things are getting better each day. My LLD has gotten a little better but I am still aware of it. Doing more walking now.
My doctor ordered an MRI of my other hip, even though it doesn't hurt, as a precaution to check for any AVN/issues, and I'm so happy that it came back normal ....no signs of AVN!!!!! I am so thankful!!!
~Hopeful7
@Hoppy Nanny - how are you doing, dear?! I hope things have gotten better for you!! Has your LLD improved?! I totally agree that it's a slow and steady process...we need to remember to just hang in there.
I am now at 8 weeks and things are getting better each day. My LLD has gotten a little better but I am still aware of it. Doing more walking now.
My doctor ordered an MRI of my other hip, even though it doesn't hurt, as a precaution to check for any AVN/issues, and I'm so happy that it came back normal ....no signs of AVN!!!!! I am so thankful!!!
~Hopeful7