Guest viewing is limited

I'm Back

Just read your whole post. I want to encourage you to follow thru with PT after heart by pass and you will be so proud of yourself because you have worked so hard and accomplished so much to get back to a life you enjoy. Always time for camping and enjoying time with your wife and family .
Many healing blessing thru your journey!
 
sorry your troubles seem to be increasing rather than decreasing at the moment @tankeryanker but very glad they caught it before it gets any worse. There's still a THR waiting for you with your name on it in the future....then hopefully you can catch up on your trip :yes!:
 
Oh my stars...so glad they caught it. How miserable to have Hip on hold as well but think this definitely takes precedence.:umm: Hurry up and get that out of the way. We want you back into life by years end.
Seriously, we will be thinking of you so PLEASE come back and let us know when you get date for heart surgery.
 
Last edited:
I go in Monday 2/26/18 for pre op & heart surgery on Tuesday. think I'll put off the hip surgery until November so at least I'll be recouped from the heart surgery & can enjoy a little RVing during the summer. Need to get some use out of that brand new Fifth wheel we bought last year.
 
Yikes - heart surgery! Hope it's nothing major @tankeryanker ! All the best to you. Please keep us updated!
 
:wave:So when you got ready to get right hip done , they found blockage in left ventricle...and when you got ready to get left hip done, found blockages in right ventricle.
Do I have this right?
Sounds like inadvertently, bad hips are saving your life!
Praying for all to go well Tuesday..still like to know you did well.
Camping and then bad hip can come when the weather is rotten and you have nothing to do but heal.
What a ride.
Glad you will have your heart good to go so that hips can go go go!
Wishing you a peaceful day.
 
I love camping...hope y'all have somewhere nice planned to go.
 
Prayer for peace of mind and healing :prayer:
Please keep us posted....we care!
A peaceful weekend to you.
@tankeryanker
 
I have a 90% blockage in one artery & 50% in another.
Angioplasty and stents? Just had this done not long ago. Procedure is not bad but I was SO tired for weeks after - probably due to meds. Take care of yourself.
 
Angioplasty and stents? Just had this done not long ago. Procedure is not bad but I was SO tired for weeks after - probably due to meds. Take care of yourself.
They couldn't do stents on my blockage because the blockage was in a branch rather than a straight section
 
Well all the best whatever they decide to do. Allow yourself time to heal. I discounted the impact of my heart procedure. We will be here for you!
 
Hey @tankeryanker
I noticed you under the June Sunbeams
Looks like you had a second THR. The left one this time.
Consider starting a Recovery thread so we can follow your journey.
We also have some Recovery Guidelines to share, many will still apply.
I hope all is well. Enjoy the week!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom