I'm very sorry you have had a bad outcome with your knee surgery. Most people recover and do well but not everyone. I hope your ROM continues to improve. Many find they have more in their second and even third year post-op.
@Skip, you are kidding right? You are much too early in this process to be so negative. 8 wks? Take it easy, work gently and I bet you'll get better. Others in this thread are exceptions not the rule. I truly feel for them and hope they can find an answer
I agree with @Starsfan22 that 8 weeks is too early to give up on recovery. I felt the same way though at 8 weeks because I was told by my OS that at 6 weeks I would be walking round as normal. I had really good improvement in week 10 but still needed to see improvement and I have - I am still not out of the water yet by a long way and sometimes wish for my old knee back but I think that is false memories about how much I could do with my old knee. I keep telling myself to be patient and it it takes a year or more then so be it........I don't always listen ......and thats when I come onto Bonesmart for support and a reminder. I hope you see more benefit from the op over the coming weeks and months.
@Deedar I am so sorry that you still feel this way after such a long time and hope that something can be done to help you to improve. xxx
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.