I will need a knee replacement after a kneecap injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not blonde and im still trying to navigate...lol
 
Thank you. I need all the help I can get, this isn't the easiest site for me to get around, yes, I'm blond! LOL Again, thanks. You'll probably find more errors I make!
Me too[emoji3] [emoji106]
 
@linnrobb

Welcome to the forum! Nervousness and anxiety about TKR is normal, but trust me: If I can do it, you can do it. :)

Any questions, thoughts, ideas, or general requests for support are welcomed. You are among friends.
 
@linnrobb ... it's been a while since we've heard from you. Are you doing okay? Anything you need help with here on the forum? How are you progressing toward your surgery?
 
Hi @linnrobb I found you! You do have a thread started so that is great. Is your surgery March 9th too? You should go the March Three Musketeers thread and have your name added to the March surgery dates, so far 3/9 looks like a popular date for surgery.
Looking forward to following your journey!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom