cj19mann
junior member
@Midchild54 I am so happy you found something to ease your pain and help you make it through the day! I am back on an oral NSAID for my knee. It is helping some! Yay! I might try adding back walking this next week...I had limited myself to stationary bike only. At least part of my issue has got to be the extra 20lbs I am carrying around.
I know extra weight is killer on the knees! I just have to have better self discipline in my eating! Especially since I am nowhere as active as I used to be. It was great to hear from you! ttfn
I know extra weight is killer on the knees! I just have to have better self discipline in my eating! Especially since I am nowhere as active as I used to be. It was great to hear from you! ttfn
Last edited by a moderator:
United States